FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions that we receive at Australian Diamond Network
Diamonds & Jewellery
What is the difference between a ring from Australian Diamond Network and one from another jeweller?
Australian Diamond Network emphasises quality rather than quantity. Our rigorous standards for diamond grading and years of expertise ensure that every aspect of an Australian Diamond Network diamond engagement ring is the absolute finest available in both quality and craftsmanship. At Australian Diamond Network, we encourage our clients to ask as many questions as required, and take the time they need to select the perfect ring.
Does Australian Diamond Network offer certificates with the loose diamonds you offer?
Yes. Every loose diamond is accompanied by an original diamond report from an independent internationally recognised diamond grading laboratory.
Will Australian Diamond Network create custom designed rings?
Yes. We would be delighted to work with you to bring your dream piece of jewellery to life.
Will Australian Diamond Network create a jewellery setting for my own diamond?
We will only create settings for diamonds that have been purchased from Australian Diamond Network due to our strict high quality standards. This ensures that every aspect of jewellery carrying the Australian Diamond Network name is of the finest quality in the world.
Do other websites sell authentic Australian Diamond Network Jewellery?
Australian Diamond Network jewellery is available exclusively from Australian Diamond Network. To be sure you are purchasing authentic Australian Diamond Network merchandise, please shop online at AustralianDiamondNetwork.com.au, or contact us by phone or email. Buyers should be wary of purported Australian Diamond Network merchandise sold through unauthorised channels. Beware of counterfeits.
Are prices on AustralianDiamondNetwork.com.au subject to change?
Due to exchange rate oscillations, changes in international gold and diamond prices, etc. prices on AustralianDiamondNetwork.com.au are subject to change without notice. Please expect to be charged the price listed for the Australian Diamond Network merchandise you buy as it is listed on the day of purchase.
What if I can’t find the diamond I want on your website?
At Australian Diamond Network, it is our purpose to supply you with diamonds that are best suited for your requirements. Don't feel limited by what is on our price list. If you do not see what you are looking for, please contact us.
Can I see my diamond or jewellery item before I purchase it?
Australian Diamond Network utilises the most advanced imaging technology to ensure you are completely confident in your purchase. Please contact us for further details on any item you may be interested in.
I’m interested in buying a diamond online that is not yet set in a piece of jewellery, but I don’t know if this is the best option for me?
Buying diamonds should be fun and exciting, however, all too often the process becomes a stressful experience --- don't let it. Therefore, if a few or more of the points below describe you, then there is an excellent chance that Australian Diamond Network can assist with finding your ideal diamond.
You know that quality and service do not necessarily have to equal expensive.
- Australian Diamond Network is the destination for those of you seeking the best diamond for the best value.
You often shop online and are familiar with the process. This familiarity brings with it a very important factor...trust.
- At Australian Diamond Network we understand that gaining trust is difficult; but we believe that if we are to continue being a successful business, then we have to work hard to earn your trust. We will do so by being transparent and honest in all of our dealings and will be available to assist you in any way you may require.
You have researched diamonds and have a good idea what your budget is and what your requirements are for Colour, Clarity, Cut and Carat Weight. You want to purchase from a company that can offer experienced advice and provide assurance that you are getting the best value for your money.
- Australian Diamond Network can answer all of your questions to assist in making the right choice for your requirements and circumstances. Our customers come to depend on our expertise, strict adherence to accurate diamond grading by independent third party laboratories, and our commitment to providing reliable service.
You don't want to be limited in the selection of your diamond.
- Australian Diamond Network allows you the option of your diamond being sourced from a network of national and international suppliers.
You are looking for a unique combination of selection, convenience and price found online, balanced with the exceptional knowledge and service you would expect in a traditional retailer.
- At Australian Diamond Network, we pride ourselves on our ability to ensure that every purchase made from us is done only after the customer is 100% satisfied with the information they have been provided to make a completely informed decision.
You are unsure if your loved one will share your taste in jewellery.
- Choosing jewellery is a very personal choice. Be confident buy giving a loose diamond. This allows the recipient the opportunity to work with the jeweller of their choice to create the perfect piece.
You want to be confident that you are getting exactly what you've ordered.
- Buying a loose diamond from Australian Diamond Network allows you to compare the stone directly with the independent certificate; something that is impossible to accurately do with diamonds already set in jewellery. You can also be confident that at Australian Diamond Network we are not going to risk our reputation, let alone our entire livelihood by selling questionable goods.
You don't want to be 'sold' to or get the 'hard sell' by sales people that may or may not have your best interests in mind when you want into their retail establishment.
- While of course we would like to get your business, and will exhaust all avenues to do so, we won't try to convince you that buying from us is the only way to go. Some customers have requests that for whatever reason can't be met...while not very common, it happens in every business. That doesn't mean we can't be of assistance. A bit of free advice can go a long way. It is easy for a company to say “we are not going to help you unless you do something for us”. At Australian Diamond Network, we have found that to the degree that we can satisfy other people’s needs, our needs will be satisfied. We are firm believers in reciprocation; if everyone takes the view that they can help others (within their own level of expertise) then there will be either direct or indirect reciprocation as a result.
About Australian Diamond Network
What is the difference between a ring from Australian Diamond Network and one from another jeweller?
Australian Diamond Network emphasises quality rather than quantity. Our rigorous standards for diamond grading and years of expertise ensure that every aspect of an Australian Diamond Network diamond ring is the absolute finest available in both quality and craftsmanship. At Australian Diamond Network, we encourage our clients to ask as many questions as required, and take the time they need to select the perfect ring.
Where do Australian Diamond Network diamonds come from?
The diamonds on Australian Diamond Network’s website and in its jewellery are purchased from global sources that adhere to the Kimberly Process Certification Scheme and The System of Warranties, which are the industry standards governing the purchase of diamonds from non-conflict areas. Australian Diamond Network uses its strong industry relationships to secure reliable and trusted sources of the high-quality polished diamonds necessary for Australian Diamond Network jewellery.
What is an Australian Diamond Network member account?
Creating an Australian Diamond Network member account will enable you to
- Follow your online orders, access your purchase history and e-receipts
- Manage your personal information
- Opt-in/out of Australian Diamond Network Digital Communication
- Save your personal wish list for access on any device
What does the ‘Network’ in Australian Diamond Network represent?
Prior to starting Australian Diamond Network, Wade Burbidge spent many years of trading at the wholesale end of the diamond industry. He soon came to realise that no one individual can create an extraordinary piece of jewellery.
The journey to producing world class diamonds and jewellery is a process involving the collaboration…or a ‘network‘… of creatives - from the diamond cutters bringing out the stones inner beauty – to the jewellery designers striving to create something unique – to the jewellers that shape the material, bringing the designs to life - and to our customers, who are often the inspiration of our designs.
By aligning ourselves with the top organisations from around the world, Australian Diamond Network has unprecedented access to all that the global diamond industry has to offer.
Do you ‘drop-ship’?
No. Every item sold by Australian Diamond Network is inspected by our quality control department prior to shipment to ensure care and satisfaction.
Ordering From Australian Diamond Network
How do I place an order with AustralianDiamondNetwork.com.au?
Ordering on AustralianDiamondNetwork.com.au is easy and safe. Once you have found the item you would like to purchase, and have decided on the specifications, click on the ‘ADD TO CART’ button to place it in your Shopping Cart. Follow the directions through the checkout process to complete your order.
Your order will not be placed until the very end of the checkout process, when you will be asked for your payment information. Shortly after you have completed the order process, an Australian Diamond Network representative will contact you through email or by phone to confirm your order.
You may also order (or ask relevant questions) offline, by contacting Australian Diamond Network through email, phone or by scheduling a time to speak.
Is it safe to order on AustralianDiamondNetwork.com.au?
What are delivery times and costs?
All orders within Australian are delivered free of cost. Because we make most items to order, time from order to delivery will vary depending on the item ordered. Approximate delivery times are provided shortly after ordering. Delivery times can vary from a few days, up to 8 weeks. If you need a piece for a specific date, please contact us prior to ordering for confirmation of our ability to deliver by your required date. Australian Diamond Network will send you several emails during the order process to keep you informed about the different stages of your order.
Please refer to our Shipping Policy in our Terms & Conditions
Will my order be safe when you send it to me?
Yes. All orders we send are fully insured during transit. All purchases require a signature at the time of delivery.
How to make a payment?
Payments are accepted via credit card with a valid Australian or New Zealand billing and shipping address. Accepted credit cards are Visa and MasterCard. Paypal is available. Offline payment is also accepted through inter-bank direct deposit. Please contact Australian Diamond Network prior to payment to ensure all details are correct.
Will I receive a discount if I pay by bank transfer?
Yes. Australian Diamond Network can offer a 1.2% discount to customers that use a direct bank deposit option.
Should you require assistance at any time, our customer service representatives are polite, clear, helpful, and equipped with the necessary skills to assist you with your diamond or diamond jewellery enquiries.
After Sales Service
Australian Diamond Network's standards of perfection go beyond the manufacture of our products, and do not end with our strict quality control procedures to which every item is subjected to before it leaves our premises. The quality of our Customer Service is one of Australian Diamond Networks’ top priorities. Every day, the Australian Diamond Network team is committed to providing the highest quality of service. Thanks to its excellence, this service allows us to ensure that our creations are long lasting, and allows us to build a durable, authentic relationship of confidence with our clients.