Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of use apply to all Gift Cards issued by Australian Diamond Network Pty Ltd ABN 90 152 418 221 after 01 November 2017.
Your purchase, redemption or attempted redemption of a gift card constitutes your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions of use.
We recommend that you read this document carefully before purchasing or using a Gift Card. If you have any questions or would like more information about your Gift Card, please Contact Us
Australian Diamond Network Gift Cards expire 12 months after the date of issue unless alternative terms are negotiated with Australian Diamond Network. After such time the Gift Card will be invalid. You should use all of the Remaining Gift Card Value before the expiry date, after the expiry date unused value will become the property of Australian Diamond Network.
The Gift Cards value can only be used as payment toward future orders from www.AustralianDiamondNetwork.com.au
You may place an order for 1 Gift Card in one order, with a total value not exceeding $10,000. A minimum value of $100 and a maximum of $10,000 can be loaded on each Gift Card. We may change the minimum and maximum amounts that can be loaded onto a Gift Card from time to time at our sole discretion.
Gift Cards that are purchased from Australian Diamond Network online are pre-loaded with a set dollar value and may not be altered in any way.
All Gift Cards are in Australian dollars. All orders purchased with a Gift Card will only be delivered within Australia unless other arrangements are first made with Australian Diamond Network.
Online Gift Card Purchases
When a gift card is purchased, the customer receives an email that contains a unique gift card code that they can use at checkout to redeem its value.
If a customer wants to buy a gift card for someone else, then they need to forward the gift card email to the recipient.
You may place an order by following the instructions on the website. Your order will be submitted when you complete your payment details and indicate your acceptance by activating the "Pay Now" button. Orders will be deemed to have been received by us at the time we send an order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address.
When making a purchase online, a customer can redeem the value of a gift card by entering its unique code at checkout. A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order.
When a customer is redeeming a Gift Card, the checkout will display one of two options:
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then the customer can click Complete order.
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then the customer will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
Purchases Exceeding The Remaining Gift Card Value
Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the initial Gift Card value or the remaining Gift Card value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Gift Card value or the remaining Gift Card value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
Gift Card Cancellation & Voiding
- Gift Cards cannot be cancelled once they are issued except if voided by Australian Diamond Network, if their value is used or if they expire.
- We reserve the right to void any Gift Card that appears to have been tampered with in any way, and Australian Diamond Network may subject Gift Cards to a verification process.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your Gift Card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
- We reserve the right to not accept Gift Card purchases or redeem Gift Cards if we determine that there is fraudulent intent. We reserve the right to cancel any Gift Card at any time, without notice, if it is determined to be fraudulent.
- All suspected fraud will be reported to the Australian Federal Police.
- Orders where a Gift Card has been redeemed that have already been processed cannot be cancelled. Where possible, we will endeavour to process cancellation requests and provide you with a refund, but we will not be liable for any failure to do so.
Lost Or Stolen Gift Cards
Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost, stolen or deleted Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded.
Your Gift Card, Your Responsibility
You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been error or negligence by us.
No Cash Advances
Gift Cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card, redeem your Gift Card for cash or receive any portion of the Remaining Gift Card Value in cash.
Can I Exchange My Gift Card?
You cannot exchange your Gift Card for a different denomination or type of Gift Card or for another tender, cash or discount.
Can I Purchase A Gift Card Using A Gift Card?
Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase another gift card.
Can I Purchase A Gift Card Using Zip Pay?
No, you cannot purchase a gift card and make payment by Zip Pay
These Terms and Conditions of use are to be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Australia, including all States & Territories. Any dispute in connection with a Gift Card is exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia, including the Federal Court of Australia.
If you have any questions or would like more information about your Gift Card, please contact us.